Unless you follow the EEOC very closely, you are likely unaware that the Biden Administration is putting the kibosh on conventional “pry, poke and prod” wellness programs.
Here are six things about this kibosh that will be covered in today’s webinar at 1:00 EST.
- Your Safe Harbor is kaput. If your program has a strong clinical component, you are out of compliance, period.
- The AARP v. Yale decision, likely within the next 8 weeks, will arouse the plaintiff bar, and we can expect more lawsuits.
- At the very least, that decision will spur many more EEOC administrative hearings/sanctions. While financial exposure there is very limited, the career-limiting embarrassment of being caught out of compliance for two years is not.
- How sure are we that the court will rule against Yale’s program? Quizzify is offering to double our contract lengths free to anyone who signs up before that happens, if we are wrong.
- There will be no “grace period” or “transition period.” In the 2017 AARP v. EEOC case, the judge stayed compliance until January 2019. The grace period train has left the station.
- If you don’t attend, you’ll be one of the few people who aren’t. 800+ people are already signed up.
This webinar will show you how you can easily comply within days…and immediately make your program more effective and more engaging. All with no changes to incentives, penalties, clinical components, or even your budget.