From Matt Jeffs:
In his third and final at-bat in this series, author / humorist / CEO provocateur Al Lewis hits one out of the park with the bases loaded. The Co-Founder and CEO of Quizzify, Al returns to remind us that employee health literacy can be delivered in delightfully humorous, trivia-style quizzes to simplify complex topics and help employees stay engaged in – and committed to – their own health and well-being.
This time, we cover:
- Why is health literacy so vitally important to employees?
- How reliable are some online health sources?
- What’s a good rule-of-thumb for health check-up frequency?
- Why is humor so crucial to retaining health information?
- Why is trivia so engaging when delivering health information?
- How is all this beneficial to employers?
Tune in here https://lnkd.in/e-pusGw to learn even more from this funny, distinguished and principled healthcare thought-leader. You’ll find it engaging and inspirational. Listen. Learn more at https://www.quizzify.com/.
Enjoy. Subscribe. Click for notifications. Share with colleagues, friends and associates. And learn more about learning more at https://thebackschool.net/ .
PS Worth tuning in just to see where the title comes from. Believe it or not, an important health literacy topic.